WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg a site) to the user’s Internet browser, which are automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed by the same user. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, which are also essential for internet operation: one of their functions is to identify and resolve potential errors in the operation of the website.
Typically cookies can be installed:
· Directly from the owner and/or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
· By persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that theese cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Data Protection Authority and the opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
· Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the appeal to other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users’ browsing.
· Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser in such a way that they accept / refuse all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
· Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
· Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique.
These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
1. Analitycs, are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions
carried out, etc.).
2. Widgets, fall into this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user in the interaction with the program itself. By title
exemplary are the cookies of facebook, google + and twitter.
3. Advertsing, fall into this category the cookies used to advertise within a site (for example Google and Tradedoubler).
4. Web beacons, fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies on the MAX HOTELS S.r.l. are technical cookies that do not require consent and non-technical web analytics cookies (Analytics), which are used to measure and analyze the browsing behavior of users on the pages of the website owned, in order to its proper functioning. The collected data, in fact, are used by MAX HOTELS S.r.l. to make improvements based on the analysis of user usage data, which do not concern the user’s name, or his postal or e-mail address, but refer to the number of users accessing the website and their geographical origin, the number of pages viewed, frequency, recurrence and duration of visits, the browser used, the language and the device used.
The site has activated the advertising features of Google Analytics, the advertising features implemented are: reports on demographics and interests of Google Analytics. By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics can collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, as well as data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. The site collects and uses data from advertising based on Google’s interests or data from third-party audiences (eg age, gender and interests) from Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented on the basis of display advertising (eg remarketing, reports on demographics and interests of Google Analytics) only for statistical purposes and analysis of the public.
The data are collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics). You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads in the following ways:
o Using the Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
o Through the currently available components for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES BY BROWSER CONFIGURATION
If you wish, you can also directly manage cookies through the settings of your browser to decide whether or not to accept cookies. It is possible to block cookies using the browser configuration tools; for example, each user can configure his browser to be notified when a server requests to store a cookie.
If you continue the navigation on the website, you accept the installation of Cookies.