This page describes the methods of processing personal data of users who consult our website and innteract via the web, e-mail or other telematic tools with our company.
MAX HOTELS S.r.l. is a company operating in the restaurant and hospitality sector and the data controller of the personal data communicated by the visitors of the site. MAX HOTELS S.r.l., according to the GDPR n. 2016/679 wants to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each user, in compliance with this informative.
MAX HOTELS S.r.l. will acquire informations on users of its website in the following ways:
1. Navigation data: informatic system and software procedures driving the correct operation of this website acquire some personal data in their ordinary work, such as IP address, which browser is used, which operating system, the domain name and the sites from which they have accessed, informations about the visited pages, the hour, the stay-time on a page and the itinerary on the website.
2. Other data categories: it concerns all that personal data that one user gives while navigating on the website, for example registering or having access to a reserved area or participating to initiatives of MAX HOTELS S.r.l. itself or with other third companies, filling a contact form for the furniture of a service.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Here, you find the purposes for which personal data is processed with a referral to the giuridic base:
1. To provide the things/services required by the users, managing the administrative accounting, fiscal and legal tasks. In this case, a specific consent of the users is not necessary;
2. To measure the quality of the user-experience on our website and of our services, basing on a specific interest of the holder;
3. To aend commercial communications and promotions making the interest of both the users and the holder. This requires a specific consent of the user;
4. To make some analysis and elaborating activity of informations of the user, its preferences, habits, consume choices and navigation experience. This requires a specific consent of the user, except for those elemental informations about his consume-preferences.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF THE DATA
The owner of the personal data for processing purpose is MAX HOTELS S.r.l. If necessary for administrative purposes, the personal data of interested parties can also be communicated by the owner to operative partners, only for the subscribed contract. All personal informations are processed by technical staff held in Florence, Corso Italia n.29.
For those subjects who intend to open a commercial relationship with our company, even if purely for the purpose of obtaining informations about our activities/services, providing personal data is optional: however, a failure to provide the information could make it impossible to continue the relationship, conduct it properly or fulfil legal and even tax obligations. The data are kept at our company’s operating headquarters for the time required by civil and tax regulations.
PRIVACY ROLES AND RESPONSABILITY
Your personal data are processed by MAX HOTELS S.r.l.: for any further informations on the name of the persones managing this data you can send an email to email@example.com.
The personal data is exclusively processed at the headquarters of MAX HOTELS S.r.l. using paper and computer media, using both the telephone and computers and even using automated equipment for the storage, handling and transmission of the data, taking every precaution to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
REDIRECT TO EXTERNAL SITES
The website can use social plug-ins, that are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social networks directly within the website (example, the “like” function of Facebook). All the social plug-ins present in the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platgorm.
LINK FROM/TO THIRD PARTS
From this website it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other websites of companies with which MAX HOTELS S.r.l. maintains cooperative relationships, or it is possible from third-party websites to connect to our website.
The data controller declines any responsibility regarding any request and/or release of personal data to third party sites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them to defend or make to exercise a right or to fulfill any additional legal obligations or order of the Authorities.
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data (so-called “interested parties”) have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask MAX HOTELS S.r.l .:
1. Access: may request confirmation of whether or not data concerning them are being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data themselves, within the limits of reasonableness;
2. The correction: may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
cancellation / oblivion: you can ask for your data acquired or processed by MAX HOTELS S.r.l. are canceled, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in existence, in the event of revocation of consent or its opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
3. the limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set forth in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2;
4. the opposition: can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the treatment that prevail over his, for example for the exercise or our defense in place judicial; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
5. Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data can use the form available on the website of the Guarantor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also inform you that you can forward your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, MAX HOTELS S.r.l., located in Corso Italia n. 29, 50123 Florence (FI), specifying the subject of the request.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE HOLDER IN THE EXERCISE OF DIRECT MARKETING ACTIVITY – RIGHT TO OBLE
If you wish to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data that may be contained in the Newsletter and processed by the Data Controller in the exercise of the Tourist / Accommodation and Catering activities, we remind you that you can apply for the exercise of this right pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing to the Owner in Corso Italia n. 29, 50123 Florence (FI), or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of the services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will post any changes to this Statement on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification. In any case, previous versions of this information will be archived to allow consultation.
The MAX HOTELS S.r.l. will treat user data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and maintaining the obligation of secrecy towards you, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure data security avoiding alteration, loss , unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.